Loading screen quotes
Is there a compilation video of all the quotes on the load screen for the 5th anniversary? I've checked YouTube but I can't find anything. I like the trivia type of quotes from the developers.
Is there a compilation video of all the quotes on the load screen for the 5th anniversary? I've checked YouTube but I can't find anything. I like the trivia type of quotes from the developers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
4th anniversary quotes are on the Wiki. The fifth ones will most likely be added in the future as well.
Thanks, I will keep an eye out for them.
That could be a while though, dataminers showed that there are over 150 individual quotes this year.
๐ Man that's a lot, I don't mind waiting.
Some of them are pretty cringe and others are detached from reality.
Each to their own.