Can we get a paragraph killer who..

Is getting the same treatment as Wes from Dont Starve?

Like, a killer who is supposed to be bad and useless with powers that hinders him but help the survivors?

He should be released April 1 and get a nerf every year on April.


Please.

Comments

  • Wes is a character that is made to be bad at everything except for a very particular niche exclusive to him. Not sure how that would work in an asymetrical PvP setting, as opposed to a mostly PvE setting.

    That said, The Silent for next licensed killer?

  • @Ruma said:

    Is getting the same treatment as Wes from Dont Starve?

    Like, a killer who is supposed to be bad and useless with powers that hinders him but help the survivors?

    He should be released April 1 and get a nerf every year on April.

    Please.

    You already have the trickster😛

  • Tbh we need a joke character, I don't mean a character who was meant to be serious, I mean a character who is abysmally weak to the point of being G-tier.

    The lore and character design can be serious but ya get what I mean.

    And I mean a character who is meant to be ironic.

  • I know this a joke post. But I would genuinely love a paragraph killer from deathgarden.

    Specifically the stalker because she has a forest vibe about her.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Tbh we need a joke character, I don't mean a character who was meant to be serious, I mean a character who is abysmally weak to the point of being G-tier.

    The lore and character design can be serious but ya get what I mean.

    And I mean a character who is meant to be ironic.

    I believe that character's name is 'Legion'? 😁

  • I mean Legion is bad but they're not that bad. I don't think any killer is lower than D-tier at the moment.

    The only killer closest to F-tier last year was pre-rework Clown.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328739#Comment_2328739

    I mean Legion is bad but they're not that bad. I don't think any killer is lower than D-tier at the moment.

    The only killer closest to F-tier last year was pre-rework Clown.

    I consider Legion Z-Tier, honestly; he loses 50% of his charge if he does a normal attack, but normal attacks are the only way he can incap people.

    His Deep Wounds is so quick to mend, that, 99% of the time, you DW 1 person, and they've mended before you hit person #2.

    Deep wounds also pauses if a Survivor sprints. Sure; I have a wound that will make me bleed to death; it just somehow gets better if I sprint at top speed, instead of bleeding out faster.

    It also pauses when being mended.

    It basically pauses if Survivors do anything except stand in place. I'm surprised it does not pause while they work on gens.


    He's just so terrible, and his power is the most backwards, useless power in the game. Even The Pig stalls games better than Legion, and she has limited beartraps!

  • @glitchboi said:

    Tbh we need a joke character, I don't mean a character who was meant to be serious, I mean a character who is abysmally weak to the point of being G-tier.

    The lore and character design can be serious but ya get what I mean.

    And I mean a character who is meant to be ironic.

    Clown: Am I a joke to you?

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328743#Comment_2328743

    I consider Legion Z-Tier, honestly; he loses 50% of his charge if he does a normal attack, but normal attacks are the only way he can incap people.

    His Deep Wounds is so quick to mend, that, 99% of the time, you DW 1 person, and they've mended before you hit person #2.

    Deep wounds also pauses if a Survivor sprints. Sure; I have a wound that will make me bleed to death; it just somehow gets better if I sprint at top speed, instead of bleeding out faster.

    It also pauses when being mended.

    It basically pauses if Survivors do anything except stand in place. I'm surprised it does not pause while they work on gens.

    He's just so terrible, and his power is the most backwards, useless power in the game. Even The Pig stalls games better than Legion, and she has limited beartraps!

    Yeah I guess so, I mean Pig is definitely better than Legion, no doubt.