unlimited spring burst

Just had a game where i used Lithe, and after activating it ingame, my spring burst never ended. I could keep that speed for the rest of the game.

Anyone else had this? Is it a common bug or what? Was fun as long as it lasted.


Posting here to make BHVR aware of it.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Hoath said:

    Just had a game where i used Lithe, and after activating it ingame, my spring burst never ended. I could keep that speed for the rest of the game.

    Anyone else had this? Is it a common bug or what? Was fun as long as it lasted.

    Posting here to make BHVR aware of it.

    I had a simular bug years ago but for adrenaline. This means soon the hill glitch will be back?

  • Wait, this glitch is back?

    Nice.

  • There is a bug report in on this already, please feel free to upvote that bug and add any extra information that you may have to the thread. Thank you.