BIIIIIG PROBLEM WITH MY CAMERA
HEEEELP
MY CAMERA WHEN I AM PLAYING SURVIVOR ITS TURNING ON ITS OWN
THIS HAPPENS A LOOOOOT WHEN I AM IN A LOCKER ,DOING A GEN OR STANDING STILL
THIS IS NOT HAPPENING WHEN I AM PLAYING KILLER
Tagged:
Pending
HEEEELP
MY CAMERA WHEN I AM PLAYING SURVIVOR ITS TURNING ON ITS OWN
THIS HAPPENS A LOOOOOT WHEN I AM IN A LOCKER ,DOING A GEN OR STANDING STILL
THIS IS NOT HAPPENING WHEN I AM PLAYING KILLER
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am also having this happen, however it has been when I play killer. Haven't tried survivor this patch yet.
Ah, it was my controller plugged in laying on its controller, may be a similar issue for you.
I didn't understand
And my controller it's very good and also I played a match and I was in a locker and my camera did a 360 turn forever until I move my camera