Taking forever to get games...

I assume everyone is playing killer? Wait 30mins for a killer lobby couldn't find one and now as survivor I cant get 4 people in a lobby without waiting multiple mins...

This is why we need bonus bp and wait estimations

Comments

  • Killer queue is longer ever since nemesis came out. But 30min is on different level. I get mad when I wait 5min

  • I would rather wait 5 min to get a game as survivor than the game telling me there's an estimated time of 5-10 mins of getting a game. If I saw the estimated time, I'd rather switch games than play DBD.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Killer queue is longer ever since nemesis came out. But 30min is on different level. I get mad when I wait 5min

    Well I stopped after that lol, survivor is fast but takes a few mins to find other survivors

  • I also noticed longer queue times, but I also noticed that the matchmaking quality was better for me.

  • @fogdonkey said:

    I also noticed longer queue times, but I also noticed that the matchmaking quality was better for me.

    Worse for me, I'm rank 1 and always paired with survivors near rank 10 but the killer being closer to me

  • And another discussion about queue time without any comparable variables like time of day or region.๐Ÿ˜‘

    Edit: Ah i forgot the variable of crossplay and if off, the platform.

  • What's your killer rank?

  • Been taking 5-ish mins to get a game for me. Nothing too egregious; I just read articles or watch a video while I wait.

  • @burt0r said:

    And another discussion about queue time without any comparable variables like time of day or region.๐Ÿ˜‘

    Edit: Ah i forgot the variable of crossplay and if off, the platform.

    Crossplay on, EU, was about 10am for me.

    @Orion said:

    What's your killer rank?

    3, I'm usually rank 1 but I dont fancy waiting so long just for a single game. I kinda want to get my challenges done as I was away before but no way am I waiting 10-30mins a game. Even when I did I had dcs and load fails

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2327876#Comment_2327876

    Crossplay on, EU, was about 10am for me.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2327880#Comment_2327880

    3, I'm usually rank 1 but I dont fancy waiting so long just for a single game. I kinda want to get my challenges done as I was away before but no way am I waiting 10-30mins a game. Even when I did I had dcs and load fails

    Same but i play after 8pm. From what I gather off this forum, it is normal for eu to be fast survivor in the morning and fast killer in the evening but not to the extend of 30 minutes for killer.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328085#Comment_2328085

    Same but i play after 8pm. From what I gather off this forum, it is normal for eu to be fast survivor in the morning and fast killer in the evening but not to the extend of 30 minutes for killer.

    Well it keeps changing, iv owned the game since release but I dont think anyone will wait some of these lengths. I do wish I could play later on, 6pm onwards tend to be more chill as more player get on etc.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328235#Comment_2328235

    Well it keeps changing, iv owned the game since release but I dont think anyone will wait some of these lengths. I do wish I could play later on, 6pm onwards tend to be more chill as more player get on etc.

    Yeah queue times get more chill but the gameplay itself (outside of the current situation) gets tougher. 3+ swf become kind of standard after 8/9/10pm on nearly all ranks. I know that from experience after the reset bug put me from purple/red back into yellow and I check profiles for my own curiosity.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328243#Comment_2328243

    Yeah queue times get more chill but the gameplay itself (outside of the current situation) gets tougher. 3+ swf become kind of standard after 8/9/10pm on nearly all ranks. I know that from experience after the reset bug put me from purple/red back into yellow and I check profiles for my own curiosity.

    Honestly most players do duo swf nowadays, I assume its because of ranking meaning so little now. Having said that you will get hard and easy games at all times, just wish I could actually play lol

  • Killer queue is longer right now because Nemesis is new, getting crowns is no effort for killer, killers can get more BP easier during event, and there are people just wanting to prevent others from getting a crown and they can do that as killer going after original characters without crown. Once event is over wait for killer matches will probably go down.