Finally had my first game of rpd
Damn good job on the visuals and feel of the map literally felt like re2 dbdified
Damn good job on the visuals and feel of the map literally felt like re2 dbdified
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got the map as demo. Thank god I had the portals. Otherwise there's no way I'm traversing the map.
I've not played RE2 so I can't comment on it but as a DBD map it's probably the worst they've ever introduced. It's huge, it's intricate, it's almost entirely indoors, every game is just killers unable to find survivors and survivors just unable to find gens.