Twins Do Not Collect The Crown When
When exiting the trial as Victor. Make sure to stay in Charlotte at the end of the match.
Tagged:
Mod
When exiting the trial as Victor. Make sure to stay in Charlotte at the end of the match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Noted. Also: do both get a crown or only charlotte?
Giving Victor a crown would probably cause the the system32 files on the servers to get deleted.
I have no idea what this means, but I don't think the devs would either.
I hope he gets a crown, he is king after all
I would hope the devs would know.
I am starting to consider the idea that the devs may be following a similar act to the infinite monkey theorem. Simply pressing buttons and hoping it adds content to their game, ultimately celebrating a single addition no matter how many bugs.
THIS INJUSTICE CANNOT STAND! Give victor his crown
Victor: Why does Charlotte get all the shiny things? Mo~m!
Meanwhile, I'm imagining Victor walking around with a crown, screaming and snarling same as ever, but internally singing "I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!"
Only Charlotte gets the Crown as Victor is technically the power.
*we don't make crowns that smol*
We can’t give Victor a crown. It’d make him stick out above too many loops 😁