Yup. And with that, no more DBD today for me. Had to d/c. Lost a cake because of it. And feel like I can't even play the event on my favorite killer in fear that I'll get the new map.
Oh well....
EDIT: Also notice the basement in my Screenshot - it's like the Basement bug (which still needs to be fixed) , but just anytime you look at the floor now.
There is actually a spot where you can blink down next to the basement and see the underside of the map like this. I found it out while streaming the map in customs looking for glitch spots; I found 4.
I wonder if the basement does not spawn there if that might cause the glitch.
There is actually a spot where you can blink down next to the basement and see the underside of the map like this. I found it out while streaming the map in customs looking for glitch spots; I found 4.
I wonder if the basement does not spawn there if that might cause the glitch.
No idea. But it's really frustrating. You can blink back upstairs if you time it well. But I got pulled down under the map 3 times in that one game and then just d/c'ed because I was over dbd at that point.
Never thought I'd see myself wanting a new map disabled, considering how long I wanted a new map to come out.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hurray, more bugs
Yup. And with that, no more DBD today for me. Had to d/c. Lost a cake because of it. And feel like I can't even play the event on my favorite killer in fear that I'll get the new map.
Oh well....
EDIT: Also notice the basement in my Screenshot - it's like the Basement bug (which still needs to be fixed) , but just anytime you look at the floor now.
There is actually a spot where you can blink down next to the basement and see the underside of the map like this. I found it out while streaming the map in customs looking for glitch spots; I found 4.
I wonder if the basement does not spawn there if that might cause the glitch.
No idea. But it's really frustrating. You can blink back upstairs if you time it well. But I got pulled down under the map 3 times in that one game and then just d/c'ed because I was over dbd at that point.
Never thought I'd see myself wanting a new map disabled, considering how long I wanted a new map to come out.