Are you going to hate me if..

I prestiged killers which had a total of over 100 cakes?


I am using the Event to bring the last few killers to P3 LV50 and since there are a few killers i dont really play and who only had trash perks anyway, i just prestiged them without using all their cakes.


I mean, i could just play a killer i like with BBQ and would only get 5% less bloodpoints, so i dont care for the cakes on killers i dont have BBQ anyway..

Still. Do you hate me for it? There will come tons of more cakes that gets thrown into the entity because i just prestige them.

Comments

  • No? That's entirely your decision and getting mad at it would be as silly as getting mad at someone for not bringing a cake to a match when for all you know they might simply not have one.

  • Still have 30 year 3 gateaux on hag on my PS4 account and if we ever get Xprogression I'll be playing 30 games of hag. The enjoyment of myself or others is irrelevant.

  • Yes, we're no longer besties >:(