Who ate all the cake????
On my 6th level 50 Bloodweb with Meg and not one single piece of cake!! Who is eating my share of cake? Please come forward.
Tagged:
Trusted
On my 6th level 50 Bloodweb with Meg and not one single piece of cake!! Who is eating my share of cake? Please come forward.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seriously, here is my 8th Blood Web with no cake. Did we run out??
Its strange because i wanted to pass my Claire P2 but i have now 14 cakes to pass. Basically one each level.. guess were not all lucky in this event
Apparently not. I was getting them yesterday about 1 a Blood Web and today has been completely dry. Thanks for sharing info people are still getting them. I feel like an idiot being the only one not offering one up lol.
...
I need to waste a lot of BP to see them and i skimp on using them when i have so little 😥
I’m getting a ton on Nemesis. No wonder he’s so big in the remake.
It is super random and finicky.
I will have Bloodwebs with 3 cakes in them and then get nothing for 4 Bloodwebs and then get 1 for 5 Bloodwebs in a row.
I'm a glutton though. I want more!!!!
Don't prestige increases your chance of better items? Maybe it counts towards event offerings.
I'm getting almost at least 1 for each bloodweb, with my P3 characters.
It's pretty strange. My Dwight will get 2-3 event items/offerings per web but my Jake only gets 1 every two webs. Maybe it has something to do with Prestige level?
i spent about 650k on and got 10 on a base 50 survivor my P3 survivor was less lucky
Sorry, got all the cakes in the game from getting Jill all the perks at P3. I have 104.