Raccon City police station the biggest map in dbd with 3 floors and on my opinion this map need changes.I think this map need be smaller and need to make passages wider.Guys,please explain in comments why you want or do not want change this map.
There are a few loops that are raise some eyebrows, but otherwise, I kind of like it. Run balanced on it though and the map becomes thoroughly unbalanced.
The designers did an amazing job of recreating the station, and I'm certainly not complaining about the hard work and dedication towards it.
It's a bit like Midwich Elementary: the recreation and detail is brilliant, but unfortunately translating an area from single-player survival horror to asymetrical multi-player arenas is difficult because of the design fitting the purpose.
I like how they tried to make it more suitable, but maybe it's a bit too ambitious? It's tricky as well, as there are limits pressed upon designers by the licence owners in terms of wiggle room to change the settings.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I remember correctly the map has a legit infinite and something like that is just unacceptable in 2021
Probably the most unfun map I've played on in this game. I swear, Lery's and Hawkins are bounce houses compared to that map.
Guys,this map doing big troubles for any survivor and killer.I hope this map will be changes or deleted or divided on parts.
Although I love that the map is just like RPD from RE2, It's very easy to get lost and it's way too big. It needs some changes.
There are a few loops that are raise some eyebrows, but otherwise, I kind of like it. Run balanced on it though and the map becomes thoroughly unbalanced.
Make it smaller and adjust it depending on what is kept and what is not. The map looks good, but it's too big and confusing.
The designers did an amazing job of recreating the station, and I'm certainly not complaining about the hard work and dedication towards it.
It's a bit like Midwich Elementary: the recreation and detail is brilliant, but unfortunately translating an area from single-player survival horror to asymetrical multi-player arenas is difficult because of the design fitting the purpose.
I like how they tried to make it more suitable, but maybe it's a bit too ambitious? It's tricky as well, as there are limits pressed upon designers by the licence owners in terms of wiggle room to change the settings.
I think to make it bearable is that the Maps has 3 forms, Second Floor blocked,Left Side Blocked,& Right Side Blocked
Very good job replicating the normal rpd but its impossible to navigate through it so they need to remove some parta or remove the map for reworks
RPD is killersided a lot, is they nerf it for killers, nerf haddofield for survivors e.e