Should I come back to this game?
I stopped playing 5 months ago. Has this game improved? What is the current state of it? What changed? I know there is an event right now and I thought maybe I could give this game another chance.
I stopped playing 5 months ago. Has this game improved? What is the current state of it? What changed? I know there is an event right now and I thought maybe I could give this game another chance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It pretty much still suffers from every major issue it suffered from 5 months ago and issues that have been fixed have been very much replaced by other issues so not really no.
not really nope
Depends on if you are on PC or Console. Console is incredibly bad after the Resident Evil Chapter release. Prior to this, I personally thought the game was in a great place technically (stability, features working as intended) and a decent state gameplay wise (though issues with killers and perks still be over or underpowered in Red Ranks). Other than to farm bloodpoints, the 5th Year Anniversary has been a pretty paltry offering thus far.
About the same as 5 months ago, with a slight (and hopefully temporary) decrease of performance on consoles, and a minor improvement in general balance.
If you found dbd annoying back then, you'll likely have the same issues with it now.
No, not worth your time imo