LAG LAG E MAIS LAG AAAAAAAA
on xbox one/ps4 it's not playable anymore and my friends stopped playing until we uninstalled more msm so we like the game mt but it's not possible jgr you're in a chase the game crashes and you come back dead unfortunately bhvr i'm sad with you guys i want so much go back to play do my lives more unfortunately I don't ask you to fix it urgently!!!!!!!! BRAZILIAN
Comments
Why did you have to add ,,BRAZILIAN"?
Probably because the title is in Portuguese.
Yes, it is. I read it and came here to see if I could help to translate something, but apparently it is not required.
As a french, i have to put my french nose everywhere and "MAIS" means "but" which is not making sense neither. FRANCAIS
Actually, this title means lag, lag and more lag.
"Mais" is Portuguese for "more".
Okay, that explains lot of latin movies im watching at night. Thanks
Bem legal ver que outras pessoas aqui do fórum conhecem o português do Brasil, eu sou um deles xD
Are u guys Brazilian too?
No. I will note, however, that "mais" is just standard Portuguese. I don't think there's a single variety of Portuguese where "mais" doesn't mean "more".
Yes, I am! It is always nice to see other people from Brazil in here, after all there are some gamers here who supported DBD from the very beginning.