The police station is the only map with FPS drops

Damn, they fix this map as soon as possible, it is the only map with which I suffer annoying flickers and it is almost unplayable when it appears in the game. The old Ormond chart ran me a lot better than this map.

Comments

  • I played on the map today. someone got stuck in the stair railing and i had massive lag at the end game.

    Everything is not okay with the map right now.

  • I didn't get any fps drop yesterday when I got rpd.

    And damn, old ormond ran better for you? Is it that bad for you really?

    Edit: be careful playing nurse on that map, I actually just remembered that I got stuck out of bounds for a bit near the Chief office.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I didn't get any fps drop yesterday when I got rpd.

    And damn, old ormond ran better for you? Is it that bad for you really?

    Really old ormond ran a lot better than Raccoon City. But now, before when it just came out I ran well, now for a strange reason it runs fatal, just like when I play with Nemesis, it kind of got better but now it continues as before. Behaviour is unable to take action on this issue.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2325641#Comment_2325641

    Really old ormond ran a lot better than Raccoon City. But now, before when it just came out I ran well, now for a strange reason it runs fatal, just like when I play with Nemesis, it kind of got better but now it continues as before. Behaviour is unable to take action on this issue.

    Weird, either I was extremely lucky or since I was playing nurse I didn't had bad experiences?

  • @Jarol said:

    Damn, they fix this map as soon as possible, it is the only map with which I suffer annoying flickers and it is almost unplayable when it appears in the game. The old Ormond chart ran me a lot better than this map.

    For me i have on every map hard fps Drops

  • I'd be really happy if they just disabled this map again because my god it's miserable to play on.

    And I thought Hawkins was a maze.

  • All maps run fine for me, even Midwich which is similar to Raccoon City, but now in this update my performance problems are focused on the new map and Nemesis.