Hidden code
10 key escape with 3 people goto 20
20 tbag and escape goto30
30 if killer salty goto 40 else end program
40 say gg baby killer or ez or git gud goto30
10 key escape with 3 people goto 20
20 tbag and escape goto30
30 if killer salty goto 40 else end program
40 say gg baby killer or ez or git gud goto30
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The #########?
Did you tried calling the FBI?
Another killer main broken and driven into madness by those mean mean hatch escapers and gate teabaggers. RIP
Killer rebooting
Rebooted as facecamper🤣
I like you.
I like me too😁 you are also awesome
So we actually crawl through the spaghetti coding..... and the rotini, campanelli, and ziti, and underneath all of that we find you stark-raving mad Maul style?
Welcome, friend!
*Slow clap*
I'm glad Lord Tony's finally got competition for the title of Most Miserable Killer.
Dbd developers created ai killers 🤑
I am Latino not French...I know not of these miserables but I know of Hugh Jackman 🤔