Undying + haunted grounds not working as intended
I was in a game on Dead Dawg Saloon as Legion on PC. The survivors broke my first hex totem, undying was gone and it didn't trigger haunted grounds. I chased the meg assuming she was exposed and when I hit her she didn't go down. When I looked at the recording, haunted grounds never even started the 60s timer.
Attached is the video of the bug and the game log. This happened around 8:00 am on my local time
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments
If first Hex cleansed was Undying it triggers nothing nah? But if they cleansed Haunted, they'll be exposed and Undying triggers to be next Haunted. Or am I wrong?
Yeah, I think the above comment is correct. There's nothing stopping the survivors from first cleansing the Undying totem instead of a Haunted Ground totem.
@maaadinsomniac I do believe you are correct yes.
If there's two Hex perks, and Undying is cleansed first - Haunted Grounds will not proc, Haunted Grounds needs to be cleansed before the survivors are exposed.
Sorry about the report if it's intended. I just never had this happen in more than 80 matches using the perk combo