Do we know the sacrifical cakes secondary effect?
Ive played like 20 matches over yesterday and today and i haven't noticed a difference really with or without the offering.
Ive played like 20 matches over yesterday and today and i haven't noticed a difference really with or without the offering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shows the aura of the crown when it's within a certain range of you. Can't quite tell how much, but I'd say maybe 6 meters?
That's also what I heard, shows aura of the crown from about 8 meters. Wasn't working yesterday if true. For me this info makes sense but again, only what i heard from others.
Odd it didn't work for you, it work perfectly fine for me from the start of the event
Yeah man, the guy I learnt the above from, had the same problem and I assume OP too since he didn't realise what the effect was.
Shows the crown's aura and apparently plays an audio cue when the pedestal changes locations.
It shows the aura when you are near the crown and makes a sound when the crown respawns, atleast I have only heard the sound when I brought a cake.
Oh i did notice the audio cue but i thought that was how it worked last year lol. Kinda cool.