Save The Best For Last is really underrated
Honestly it's so weird I almost never see this perk in my games. If there is any basic attack perk 95% of the time it's Sloppy Butcher. I can kind of understand why because you don't have to go out of your way and avoid the obsession, you just passively get a ton of value out of Sloppy but man STBFL can win games, it's not even funny. Why do you guys think it's not super popular?
Comments
I'd say it's fairly rated, people know it's good. Definitely really decent. and excellent on certain killers with special attacks.
Like a year ago, it was also a running joke that Otzdarva would always use it and recommend it in all his builds.
I see it every second game. It’s far from underrated in Australia
Yeah but I almost never see it in my games. People always talk about it but it seems rare to be actually used.
Well, it is like a reverse tunneling perk and as we all know, us killers are only capable of tunneling.
In all seriousness, I think it is just because there are so many other perks that are impactful without having any real conditions. In almost every competitive game I have ever been a part of, people just run meta. A lot of people do not bother to think for themselves to be perfectly honest. So tons of perks are overlooked.
Yup. I see it a lot on Trapper and Pig
Trust me this perk is definitely really far from underrated. Very good perk and is very popular. If you arent seeing this used at all in purple or red ranks then who knows.
I rarely see chase perks in general. It seems like the meta favors slowdown right now so I basically only see Ruin, Undying, Pop, Sloppy, and then some tracking here and there like BBQ.
Underrated? Where are you playing at.
Every single Demo and Pig using it all the time. Even Hag, Trapper and some others
Well in my experience Demo and Pig have been pretty rare and even then when I do see them they just run the typical regression perks. I see it every once in a while but I've almost forgotten about the perk it's so rare for me.