The smooth lobby animations

I wanted to post that 2 months before but now I remember it again.

With a patch you putted some smooth animations on the survivor/killer lobby but with the next patch you removed it

Why

WHY ARE YOU REMOVING THE BEST THINGS AND NOT FIXING THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES IN THE GAME

FOR ######### SAKE BHVR

Comments

  • Do you remember which patch it was?

  • I think the patch after trickster was released

    But they didn't say something about these animations on any of the patches

  • You mean motion blur in lobby? I glad they removed it. This effect is disgusting to me.

    But if someone likes it, it should probably be optional in settings.

  • @kaeru said:

    You mean motion blur in lobby? I glad they removed it. This effect is disgusting to me.

    But if someone likes it, it should probably be optional in settings.

    Oh I remember those! I enjoyed in lobby not ingame :(

  • I think hes talking about the bug on pc where the lobby animations and bloodweb would temporarily move at your monitors refresh rate instead of the standard 60hz if you had unlocked the frame rate in the .ini file.

  • I am playing on ps4 and I am talking about when you were rotating the character and it was more smooth than the normal animation

    I cant explain it better

    And I am confused why bhvr deleted this