Fun fact about the Great Skill Check Rift challenges

When you're on second hook, those struggle skill checks?

Those count as Greats.

I figured this out when I got wrecked by a Blight and somehow got 4 towards my challenge.

It definitely helps circumvent t h e c u r s e , at least.

Comments

  • I do these challenges with this is not happening no mither and I still can't hit greats lol

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I do these challenges with this is not happening no mither and I still can't hit greats lol

    If you're struggling, Stake Out is the de facto way of fixing this kind of challenge.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I do these challenges with this is not happening no mither and I still can't hit greats lol

    I can hit Greats all the time until I get a challenge like this.

    Then i'm suddenly just a pixel off every time.

  • Brand New Part also works I think. I did it today and I got 11 in one game. That was annoying.