Cake rarity
Just went 7 blood webs on Yui without one cake and when I get an event item its usually just one in the web. Why are they so rare? Out of 10 blood webs Ive gotten 3 cakes total.
Just went 7 blood webs on Yui without one cake and when I get an event item its usually just one in the web. Why are they so rare? Out of 10 blood webs Ive gotten 3 cakes total.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What prestige and rank are you?
At p350 ive pretty consistently gotten 20 to 24 cakes per 900k bps spent. (Did this 3 times today)
P1 Yui, Ive been getting a good amount on the killers I play no prestieged but I assume thats cause killers dont have event items. Just with any of the survivors I put BP into I get none.
Yeah thats probably it. Between items and prestige youre pribably getting less chances for it to pop up
Prestige doesn't really change anything, it's only a 1% increase in the spawn rates of higher rarity nodes so the average difference is 1 more purple node per 50 bloodwebs or something ridiculous like that
No, it's not that.
The spawn rates are simply abysmally low.
Yea. Over 1m I now have 27 cakes and im p3 50 (claudette).
Im putting BP into my Zarina whos P2, same deal, after 27 webs I got 5 cakes.
My head... reading that caused my head to hurt so much, now I taste pennies
So they just have a low drop rate?
Played with my buddy last night. In the same amount of blood points used he got 20 cakes and I got 5. Same survivor, same prestige. Lmao.
Huh? Oh, yeah normally they're just a low drop rate. I don't like it. I miss how stupid common they were, apologies. My comment was to Raven
Exactly! Event items/offerings are NOT affected by the prestige level.
So sometimes you get just bad RNG.
I remember last year getting a ton per blood web and that was when I first started playing this game so had no levels or presteiges. Wonder why its different.
Coding issue or purposeful grind. I doubt it'd purposeful though.
Last year had the exact same drop rate as this year.
Why?