Increase The 5th Year Cake To 3-5 Per Bloodweb Please!
I barely get 1 every 2-4 Bloodwebs -_- I keep getting the reused flashlights and toolboxes.
I barely get 1 every 2-4 Bloodwebs -_- I keep getting the reused flashlights and toolboxes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats why I am generating bloodwebs just for killers right now, because it seems that they have a higher rate of cakes. I think too that the difference between surv and killer bloodwebs is to high.
It was the same thi g in the 4. or 3. anniversary.:/
Yeah! Anniversary is about throwing up 5 cakes for a big payout. No one gets barely any cakes and we get screwed. Its already a copy and paste. Let us have this one damn thing.