Just some map types I'd love to see.

Imma just try and bring a little positivity amidst folks event frustrations, a little friendly discussion

A full circus or amusement park map.

A ghost ship. Maybe a decrepit cruise ship

A Victorian cobblestone street kinda thing. Like a jack the ripper type thing

A movie set, running around the different sound stages. I admit this ones just for me.

Hows about yous?

Comments

  • @TheGhostofZgor said:

    Imma just try and bring a little positivity amidst folks event frustrations, a little friendly discussion

    A full circus or amusement park map.

    A ghost ship. Maybe a decrepit cruise ship

    A Victorian cobblestone street kinda thing. Like a jack the ripper type thing

    A movie set, running around the different sound stages. I admit this ones just for me.

    Hows about yous?

    I would love to see an amusement park map.

  • Ooooo a jack the ripper theme would be amazing.

  • I'd like to see a prison, maybe in the same realm as Dead Dawg.

  • wax Museum with each killer posed.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    wax Museum with each killer posed.

    That would be groovy!

  • I'd love a cramped, urban, Victorian street, or a small fort, or even some special map types with bigger spaces, more gens and loads more chests with inherently better loot spawns.

  • Trickster's Neon City Map. We were robbed.

    Boardwalk Carnival would also be fun.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    I'd like to see a prison, maybe in the same realm as Dead Dawg.

    Yes! This! The killer could be a psychpathic inmate and the survivor an innocent man put behind bars that the psycho liked to tiy with in prison.

    Also, we need a friggin cemetary. How is this not a thing already?

    Also, hauntex house complete with seceret passage ways that open up new paths when gens are done or blocked off by the killer in some way :)

  • image.png

    I want this forest. Right here Right now

  • A simple mazed garden (can be with Red forest realm)

  • I had a dream once of a Red Forest Map with a River running through the middle.

  • I wish we got more maps for licensed realms. I would love playing in silent hill/ raccon city streets or Lakeside amusement park.