Killing survivors as trickster is extremely tilting?
So I think trickster is the worst killer in the game. I play him occasionally if I want to just have an easy match and relax because I'm most likely going to lose. I'm usually 5 or 6 shots of vodka deep.
Yet whenever I do get kills with him people are giving me a HUGE salt mine in end game chat. Waaaaaaay more than they do when I play my main killer Twins, or any of my other regular killers for that matter.
I dont camp or tunnel, yet that's what they say I do of course. Along with wishing death irl, typical 14 year old internet talk.
Does anyone else have this experience?
Comments
You really don't expect Trickster to be good. I'm guilty of underestimating him too at my own peril. I got M1'd off of a gen and he hit every single knife with one of those add ons that ramp up damage. It was so unusual I still remember it!
I mean he’s definitely not the worst. Plenty of loops are free downs for him and he’s got some pretty good addons.
I just slap bamboozle on him so you don’t get stuck looping strong tiles too long and he’s pretty good. Trick blades let you spam in the survivors general direction and get downs.
Depends on your idea of fun or winning. Is it a 4K easy game? I know for most killers it is. Maybe focus on 2 escapes, 2 kills and try and have fun. It’s a video game after all, which we all need to be reminded of.
Easy as in ill be happy if I get a handful of hooks. I have no intention of getting more than 2 kills when playing trickster because it's not likely to happen.
They are ashamed that such an f tier killer could actually kill them. To be fair it is usually because the other survivors ignored gens and played horrifically.
I played him once and it was tonight. He's pretty good considering i haven't put a single BP into him yet. I don't think whatever perk is was I used did any good and I didn't use showstopper but I could've easily gotten 2 of them on haddonfield. no camp tunnel or slug and im a survivor main. I let the meat sacks have their crowns
Well, I never insult anyone after a trial, but it is extremely tilting to die against Trickster because he sends my immersion straight to hell.
Yeah, I noticed killers tend to take heat for a survivor's bad teammates. It is such an us versus them, that you somehow become the scapegoat. Kind of weird as I am used to the opposite in Overwatch where if the enemy outplays us, it is the fault of whoever is playing the least popular character and the enemies are actually garbage so how could we possibly lose.