I’m back after a week long break
So I’ve been gone from DBD and the forums for a week to take a small mental health break only to see that there’s already been bugs with the crowns and the bloodpoints. I guess they got that fixed quickly but my lawd will we ever go through one update that doesn’t break the game in some way?
Anyway I guess I’m ready for this anniversary event considering that it’s technically my first one. Already got crowns on Meg, Yui, Spirit, Blight, and Huntress.
Comments
Don't get your hopes up.
Oh believe me I won’t get them up too high. I’m just excited for the ######### ton of bloodpoints we’re about to get these next two weeks.
Please, my friend, do not get your hopes up under any circunstances.
You won't like what you will see.
I’m just ready for those bloodpoints. Still trying to max out Claire at P3 and this will help that go by faster.
Dang how many of us are we waking up from the underground there's me and gann anyone else
If you can actually get a cake, that is.
I’m pretty sure everyone that has at least 50 hours in the game has tried to give this game a rest but fail to do it because of how addicting it is.
yeah um I haven't been touching the bloodweb because I don't want to lose all my ######### trying to get something
I actually have 20 on Claire at the moment.
I actually lost a few things right after the event dropped. It was not fun.
Damn, you are very lucky! I can barely get one.
It seemed to appear on most of my bloodwebs. Maybe you’re just unlucky? I hope it gets better for you though.
Thank you! I also have characters to level up, which tends to work best when I manage to get cakes.
Okay, good luck to you. I switched to killer because I got tired of facing sweaty killers who act as if it's the end of the world if survivors put up cake offerings and have come to find, survivors are being just as sweaty.
The bright side is that playing Trappi Boi with padded jaws is netting me 140k a match or more. Unless it is against super swf, then I just cry.
Now that you say that I might try playing Blight with Placebo Tablet to get extra BPs.
If I was good at killer, I'd try blight, or Doctor, since I hear he's good at farming points, but I'm not, and I really only have fun with Trapper. Its so satisfying hearing the snap and scream, knowing I just gave someone a heart attack.
Legion is great with farming BP and he’s much easier to utilize than Blight and Doc. You can maybe try him.
Thanks for the suggestion! I need as many bps as I can get so I can horde as many Bloody Coils as I can.
No problem!