This game is still so unbelievably bad.
I took a month break from this game because how many bad matches I was getting. The amount of times I was getting tunneled straight off hook and getting sand bagged by my teammates was insane.
And of course, on my first match back, I get tunneled off hook by a blight, and I die like four minutes into the game. Then I play another match, I get camped and slashed on hook for running a Micheal for only 30 seconds, I didn't even play that well, yet I'm still in the wrong somehow.
This game will always be toxic and will always be impossible to enjoy playing unless you're four man swf, or a god tier killer main.
Comments
See you next month
Just play killer then or take another break
The ruthlessness is only making solo survivor more fun.
Like EvilJoshy said, you'll be back next month. LOL Why? Because we all say that. But here's the thing, you're not wrong in your frustration. Dead by Daylight is a broken, buggy, toxic mess, which is why I hope that one day we see a true offline mode with bots. What better way to cleanse the pallet of a really toxic bug filled match than by playing a match with bots like you can on mobile?