Not getting 5th year Crowns and I have lost my 4th year crowns
For some reason after getting a sync error both my Blight and Oni 4th year crown disappeared from my loud out, not only that but after doing a game as Blight, after interacting with a crown pedestal and having the yellow glow on my screen and then completing the match I still haven't gotten my 5th year crown. BHVR please can I have my 4th Year crowns back?
Comments
Yeah my 4th year Wraith crown disappeared when I got the 5th...
Some bullshit
Me or the new event?
Event
Any idea how I can contact support so I can get my crowns back?
I haven't lost 4th year crowns but I'm still not getting any. Played and tried in 2 killer matches and I'm done wasting my time for now. This is even after the reset.
I got the 5th but haven't got it in my customisation box, I still have the 4th though.