Freddy question

Hey all/@GeneralV My fred has some cakes and I got a ritual so I want to try something new. I need a Freddy pallet build my regular build don't mesh. Can i steal some builds?

Comments

  • Third seal + dark devotion + nemesis + tinkerer + fake pallets (if you want to get real spice run the add on that majes blood come out of all gens too).

    This build does 2 things. 1) puts the survivors in situations where they cant trust any of their senses and 2) hides your terror radius quite a bit. Freddys at his weakest when they are awake so no tr means getting close and personal before they know youre there to get that first hit and put them asleep.

    Its not going to beat a 4 man sweat squad but its a lot of fun

  • Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, BBQ. It's the ultimate gen control build. Just teleport to any gen when you see them with BBQ and get a tinkerer notification. It's almost unbeatable I promise.

  • @gendoss said:

    Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, BBQ. It's the ultimate gen control build. Just teleport to any gen when you see them with BBQ and get a tinkerer notification. It's almost unbeatable I promise.

    Thats just a regular sweat build.

    @Edgars_Raven said:

    Third seal + dark devotion + nemesis + tinkerer + fake pallets (if you want to get real spice run the add on that majes blood come out of all gens too).

    This build does 2 things. 1) puts the survivors in situations where they cant trust any of their senses and 2) hides your terror radius quite a bit. Freddys at his weakest when they are awake so no tr means getting close and personal before they know youre there to get that first hit and put them asleep.

    Its not going to beat a 4 man sweat squad but its a lot of fun

    This i like. Love DD so im intrigued.

  • My pallet build will work for you.


    Spirit Fury + Brutal Strength + Pop + BBQ and use one of the fake pallet add-on. This build is working perfect on The Game map and good on other maps too.


    Have fun

  • Hey there, my friend. It is an honour for me that you've asked for my help!

    Freddy is a versatile killer, so you can go with pretty much anything you want, but I would recommend something along the lines of: BBQ / Pop / STBFL / Sloppy Butcher.

    Gen slowdown paired with healing slowdown and a perk to help you in chase.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    My pallet build will work for you.

    Spirit Fury + Brutal Strength + Pop + BBQ and use one of the fake pallet add-on. This build is working perfect on The Game map and good on other maps too.

    Have fun

    Why run spirit fury without enduring? Id run brutal + fire up before brutal + fury

  • Its just for fun. Some games you wont feel like you got much out of it but others its hilarious. I made a steve ######### himself once on swamp ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2323310#Comment_2323310

    Why run spirit fury without enduring? Id run brutal + fire up before brutal + fury

    Because you will not show respect to pallets with my build. And survivors will confuse which pallet is fake which one is real. And even pallet is real, Spirit Fury will destroy it for you. You just need destroy 2 pallets before that. Trust me and try this build :) You can not know before try how much it is fun

  • @GeneralV said:

    Hey there, my friend. It is an honour for me that you've asked for my help!

    Freddy is a versatile killer, so you can go with pretty much anything you want, but I would recommend something along the lines of: BBQ / Pop / STBFL / Sloppy Butcher.

    Gen slowdown paired with healing slowdown and a perk to help you in chase.

    This works good with the pallet Freddy? This looks like a great build for regular Freddy which my build of BBQ, Pop, Brutal, Surveillance/Disco/Gearhead works for that. However did not work so good with pallet Freddy. Save the best I still don't have on my Fred only got the tier-1 version. He is P3 50 but still needs quite a bit of perks.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2323370#Comment_2323370

    Because you will not show respect to pallets with my build. And survivors will confuse which pallet is fake which one is real. And even pallet is real, Spirit Fury will destroy it for you. You just need destroy 2 pallets before that. Trust me and try this build :) You can not know before try how much it is fun

    Brutal and spirit fury? Interesting which is what I want I'll try that. Brutal enduring is one of my favorite combos in the game and of course my fred don't have enduring. I will try it and then I will also try brutal fire up once I get the tr3 fire up. somewhere around 70 levels into my fred they don't have Max fire up kind of funny to me

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2323370#Comment_2323370

    Because you will not show respect to pallets with my build. And survivors will confuse which pallet is fake which one is real. And even pallet is real, Spirit Fury will destroy it for you. You just need destroy 2 pallets before that. Trust me and try this build :) You can not know before try how much it is fun

    I have tried that build. Having a pallet slammed on my head and destroyed and not being able to stop the survivor from running away felt awful ๐Ÿ˜‚ enduring + brutal is the way to go to get rid of pallets, i never respect them and survivors dont care as long as theyre getting their pallet stun bps. Fake pallets are great, its just faster with enduring + brutal.

  • Ruin/Surge/Surveillance is a nice combo. Maybe Enduring to just walk through pallets?

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2323311#Comment_2323311

    This works good with the pallet Freddy? This looks like a great build for regular Freddy which my build of BBQ, Pop, Brutal, Surveillance/Disco/Gearhead works for that. However did not work so good with pallet Freddy. Save the best I still don't have on my Fred only got the tier-1 version. He is P3 50 but still needs quite a bit of perks.

    Works for both, to be honest. It is just that Pallet Freddy is naturally weaker.

    Edit: So, I got a little worried that perhaps a had given you a bad build, so I decided to go for a quick test myself and actually got a good result:

    image.png

    I believe this build works for both Pallets and Snares. The things is, Pallets are a weaker version of his new power, so they will demand a little bit more from you and won't give you the same results.