Just Witnessed Some Of The Coldest ######### In A Match Since I've Been Playing
I'm playing Blight and this Claudette has the crown already. She sees me rush towards it so she SB's towards it also and while I'm fatigued, she snatches it up, slowly turns and looks me in the eye, gives me a quick teabag then takes off. Coldest ######### I've ever seen lol.
Comments
I could careless about the crowns, but I'd of killed the #########.
lol.
I wish people wouldn't take them if they already had them but some people just like to ruin things for others.
She's a survivor. You're the killer. If there was ever a time to answer your calling, it's now.
That is some cold #########!!
arent there 5 per match?
They despawn and randomly respawn but immediately respawn once one is taken. It was just the fact that she did it on purpose to goad me on. She even admitted that she thought it was hilarious when she ran off and just saw me staring at where the pedal was. I didn't know if I should have been angry or impressed on how well she timed that lol.
I get it. A mixture of emotions, we have all been there :)
Claudette be like: "Oh you wanted this? You may have your Mori, but you just got Morel'd!