THE HOOK COUNTER ON KILLER

Why killers doesn't the hook counter style like survivors ???

And it has that stupid small circle that I cant even see it ?????

I want to know WHICH and HOW MANY TIMES I hooked a survivor

AND ALSO with the patch that you improv3e the new HUD you made the circle very small :)))

Comments

  • The reason is that it is meant to tell you simply how many total hooks you've gotten. Not who, so that there is less encouragement of tunneling one survivor.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    The reason is that it is meant to tell you simply how many total hooks you've gotten. Not who, so that there is less encouragement of tunneling one survivor.

    Honestly, it's kind of a shame because it could also do the opposite - I try to actively do something else with a person that is already on death hook if I can remember. Sometimes it's fun to carry them around to try to catch other survivors. I might just 'present' them somewhere like in the middle of the street in Haddon field to try to bait the other survivors into a chase. I usually like to try to spread some hooks around before killing anyone, given the opportunity.