104,092 current players on Steam, wow
That's a record.
And there were rumors that DBD was at its worst
That's a record.
And there were rumors that DBD was at its worst
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember there was a DBD is dying post yesterday. Even though the average daily players for the last month was at an all time high.
Well the game works on pc so not really that surprising.
Probably a bunch of the hardcore console user who moved on to play on steam. Since I can confirm old gen consoles stuttering is at a big time, even the mid upgraded consoles. And a bunch of old players just returning to unlock the crowns. But in all seriousness good for them.
A new record, more players on Steam than ever. The second new record in a month. Too bad for r/dbd, I guess.
Tbf it is at its worst state at the moment. Wonder if the number of players has any impact on the issues were seeing?
But how many will stay? Not many people will want to stay once they realize how unfriendly the game is to new players and how easily it breaks.
Wait till these people get more than 10 hours and start to realize how broken things are.
I wonder if the server load is why DBD's performing so badly right now? All of the connection errors and random boots might be a traffic error.
I bet the console numbers are a different story. And supposedly, console has more players, not that you'd know it from looking at PC dominated forums like this one.
Maybe the post should’ve said DBD is dying on consoles.