PSA: Starstruck is bugged
It doesn't expose, in one match I've had I was completely unable to down survivors at all and yes, they were in my terror radius when I picked up a survivor
Tagged:
Mod
It doesn't expose, in one match I've had I was completely unable to down survivors at all and yes, they were in my terror radius when I picked up a survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You sure it wasn't on cooldown?
If you do believe you've encountered a bug, please check bug reports to see if it's already been posted and if not create a new bug report there - that way the right team sees the post. Thank you.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs