Nerf Genrush!

Everytime! If there are just ONE 100% or more offering the Survivors Rush the Gens so hard that you cant do nothing about it. There should NEVER be more than 2 Survivors Per Generator! For every Completed gen the next gen should take longer that you cant rush them anmore!

Everyone Complaining about this here is just a survivor main Rushing Gens!

Comments

  • Run corrupt, pop, and tremors. Your pfp makes me think you main blight, so that build will work great

  • The scale is jank. You almost half the speed of a generator at the cost of only 2 survivors.

    The way it should have gone is 80,60,47,32. not 80,47,36,32.

  • apply pressure better, thats all i can really say

  • Soooo you want 4 people on 4 different gens? That's gonna be miserable af my guy.

  • 1/10. There should never be 2 survivors per generator tells me everything

  • Okay, nice bait?? But on the off-chance you're being serious and this isn't bait, here's my explanation, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I assume this is bait since you didn't specify why in a clear manner.

    So survivors have perks such as Prove Thyself, Spine Chill, Resilience, ect. (I haven't played in a bit so I don't remember all the effects) As well as toolboxes that can speedup the process if paired with any of the perks listed.

    But gen-rushing is considered a strategy just like camping/tunneling, they both make the game unfun for the opposing side. In all honesty, I do admit perks like Prove Thyself could be nerfed a tiny bit, because I fear if the devs nerfed it beyond that, the perk would be rendered useless. But that's just the game, one side isn't supposed to make things easy for the opposing.

    A killer can tunnel/camp just like the survivors can gen-rush with the penalty of both sides losing out on bloodpoints, a killer punishes themselves with their strat of actively going for one person, just like a survivor punishes themselves for not interacting with the killer.