Crown not received

I'm a PS4 that went againts a Nemesis as Dwight. I managed to escape after I obtained the Crown (My Character was glowing) and as I return to the Lobby, I don't have the Crown on my Inventory. I even tried restarting my Game but didn't work.


Is this is a Bug, I would gladly appreciate if it was fixed, and, if it happened to others, the Crown should be given to them after a Bug Fix Patch (Update) or a Fix during the Event.

16250732307588665452944040209364.jpg


Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • Same thing happened to me but on pc and with killer

  • Same on PC - I had a crown on Kate Denson from last year but now I just escaped with crown and nothing.

  • @xEQA_GAMINGx said:

    I'm a PS4 that went againts a Nemesis as Dwight. I managed to escape after I obtained the Crown (My Character was glowing) and as I return to the Lobby, I don't have the Crown on my Inventory. I even tried restarting my Game but didn't work.

    Is this is a Bug, I would gladly appreciate if it was fixed, and, if it happened to others, the Crown should be given to them after a Bug Fix Patch (Update) or a Fix during the Event.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZTXAZ3XJG8Y9/16250732307588665452944040209364.jpg

    The same happened to me playing as Nea on the switch

  • This issue should now be resolved - but you will need to restart your game.


  • @Mandy said:

    This issue should now be resolved - but you will need to restart your game.

    The issue has not been resolved, I just escape with crown as leon and got nothing. And I restarted the game right after to check and still nothing.

  • @Tactrix Leon is a licenced character, he cannot obtain a crown...it's for our original characters only.

  • @Mandy said:

    @Tactrix Leon is a licenced character, he cannot obtain a crown...it's for our original characters only.

    oh, well that should be clarified somewhere.

  • I got one with pig, even recieved the 500BP for crown unlocked at the end of the match, but it's not showing up

    edit: nevermind, I see it's only for non licensed characters

  • @xEQA_GAMINGx said:

    I'm a PS4 that went againts a Nemesis as Dwight. I managed to escape after I obtained the Crown (My Character was glowing) and as I return to the Lobby, I don't have the Crown on my Inventory. I even tried restarting my Game but didn't work.

    Is this is a Bug, I would gladly appreciate if it was fixed, and, if it happened to others, the Crown should be given to them after a Bug Fix Patch (Update) or a Fix during the Event.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZTXAZ3XJG8Y9/16250732307588665452944040209364.jpg

    I don't have problem with Meg and Claudette but Dwight is cursed somehow.

  • Had the same issue just 2 games ago with Nancy, my mate did not get it after Escaping the Last round with it just NOW.

    @Mandy said:

    This issue should now be resolved - but you will need to restart your game.


  • @yikesama said:

    Had the same issue just 2 games ago with Nancy, my mate did not get it after Escaping the Last round with it just NOW.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322607#Comment_2322607

    Nancy was my first try, first escape after release event, but sadly she's licensed, so she can't get her own crown.

  • I played as Ace and Feng, got the crowns and escaped but received nothing. Playing atm and restarted, still not resolved. On PS4

  • @yikesama said:

    Had the same issue just 2 games ago with Nancy, my mate did not get it after Escaping the Last round with it just NOW.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322607#Comment_2322607

    Nancy is a licensed character - the crowns are not available for licenced characters, just our original designs.

  • I’ve played 3 matches as Feng Min on Xbox and escaped in all 3 after activating the crown podium I had the effect but still no crown I’ve reset my game and my Xbox around 5 times still no crown and to add on I played a huntress match got effect from the podium but still don’t have it on her

  • I have escaped with Feng twice after touching the crown and glowing and still haven't received it either. On Xbox series x.

  • Xbox one

    While leaving with 5 aniversery crown particles from interacting with pedistal

    As Meg i left through exit but did not recieve

    As feng min i left through hatch did not receive

    I even reset game did not pop up yet i recived crown achivment showing i did leave match with what should have been a crown

  • On Xbox One


    While leaving with the crown on Midwich with Claudette through the exit gates, I did not receive the crown. I restarted the game, but it still did not appear. Had a similar problem with Felix as well, but have gotten crowns on other survivors.

  • PC. Escaped few times on few different characters and sometimes I get crown, sometimes i don't. That's a BS. Restarting game doesn't change anything.

  • @koganpars said:

    On Xbox One

    While leaving with the crown on Midwich with Claudette through the exit gates, I did not receive the crown. I restarted the game, but it still did not appear. Had a similar problem with Felix as well, but have gotten crowns on other survivors.

    Same thing for me. On Xbox and so far I’ve played Trapper, Wraith, Legion, and Huntress games and each one of those I didn’t get it but in between all of those games it unlocked for Blight, Trickster and Doctor for me.

  • This is still happening. I just did two rounds as Trapper and both times got the crown, but it's not in his cosmetics options. I play on PC.

  • Still happening to me too. Haven't received the cosmetic yet after playing many games as killer and collecting the crown in game. Have played many as Legion and Spirit, so its not because they are licensed, collecting it and completing the match but don't get rewarded the crown afterwards. It's very confusing and frustrating. I play on PC

  • Today the same. I have crown on 9 characters, and on other 5 I can't unlock it. And i also can't get cakes. I got few of them in first 2 days of event and now it almost never spawn. What the hell, Behaviour?

  • @ChangingCleric3 said:

    Xbox one

    While leaving with 5 aniversery crown particles from interacting with pedistal

    As Meg i left through exit but did not recieve

    As feng min i left through hatch did not receive

    I even reset game did not pop up yet i recived crown achivment showing i did leave match with what should have been a crown

    Currently issue has been resolved on xbox one were crowns are now recived

  • @Talibowy said:

    Today the same. I have crown on 9 characters, and on other 5 I can't unlock it. And i also can't get cakes. I got few of them in first 2 days of event and now it almost never spawn. What the hell, Behaviour?

    10 days later crowns still doesn't unlock on few characters.