Does only one crown pedestal spawn per match?

And yes I know the event and crowns aren't working for a lot of people but this is not a post where I want replies complaining. I simply want an answer to this question. It says pedestals will spawn every match, and that is plural but every match I only see one. Can anyone confirm how many spawn per match?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hi, i just played DBD a few second and i just found 2 or plus of that pedestal per match

  • Just based on sounds (since I haven't seen one yet) crowns do respawn whenever you hear the global sound cue the crown has moved somewhere else or respawned

    many crowns possible

  • One crown pedestal at a time, but one will respawn shortly after another is found (or after a certain period of no one finding it).

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    One crown pedestal at a time, but one will respawn shortly after another is found (or after a certain period of no one finding it).

    Okay thanks!

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    One crown pedestal at a time, but one will respawn shortly after another is found (or after a certain period of no one finding it).

    yes, this is correct. After finding, and claiming the Crown - you'll hear a noise that shows it's respawning in another location.

  • The crown respawns. Had a farming match where me and my teammates all got crowns, and then I led the killer to a crown to make sure he got one. Very nice Doctor.