Are the Crowns the same as last year?
I think it would be a fun little goal to get the crown on everyone but I have some characters with the crown from Anniversary #4.
So just curious, are these literally the same crowns (as in my stock would show the same crowns) or are these different crowns and therefore worth doing my goal?
With killers it's not so bad to just go after them and go but with some of the survivors (especially since I have a bunch at level 1 from prestiging and not using again), it can be stupid difficult to get the crowns.
So just wondering before I spend a bunch of time crown hunting what they look like in your inventory.
Thanks!
Comments
No, you actually got the crowns last year
OK, so if I have them on certain characters from last year, there is no need to go after them again.
Thanks!
They are different, just not much different. I doubt anyone would notice in game tbh
Oh no they're different. But because of the BHVR effect you won't actually get them even though you're supposed to.
Ah, I misunderstood
So they are different in the sense that they show up as "Year 5" crowns in your inventory but not different in the sense that they would be in any way distinguishable from the Year 4 crowns
Which is also good to know. I may go after them with characters who already have it but I'll save them for later then in case I can't get EVERYONE done in the two weeks or so. I don't even use the stupid crowns on anyone but it might be a fun little goal to get everyone a crown anyway.
Thanks!
You're looking at this (4th Year):
Versus this (5th Year):
I think the only visual difference are those extra squiggles inside the crown. Personally, I preferred last year's version.