I've been saying this for months but I'm more depressed about the situation more than anything. It's like having a friend that you know could do great things, but they're addicted to meth and spend their time cutting themselves. It's just sad to watch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"And I'm ######### addicted, so I can't quit!"
That feels true for a lot of us here.
His reaction is a bit overboard imo. 😳
:)
:')
I've been saying this for months but I'm more depressed about the situation more than anything. It's like having a friend that you know could do great things, but they're addicted to meth and spend their time cutting themselves. It's just sad to watch.
:|
This is pretty tame for his streams tbh
Not true the bar should be lower
I stole this one blame Oni Macaroni Man
That bar is in the sand and BHVR dug a hole to get under it.