Console players : turn off crossplay

Queues are better for both roles.


You won't be abused for your frame rate drops.


Hf

Comments

  • Is the game still freezing when crossplay is off?

    If yes, I am not planning on playing it.

  • @Shaped said:

    Is the game still freezing when crossplay is off?

    If yes, I am not planning on playing it.

    It still freezes.

  • It's not like PC players have a smooth game with a smooth framerate.

  • I tried that but I can't even get into a lobby. Repeatedly says Disconnection From Host. I'm on ps4. Did you have this problem as well and then got into a match? Or no?

  • @Scream_Queen865 said:

    I tried that but I can't even get into a lobby. Repeatedly says Disconnection From Host. I'm on ps4. Did you have this problem as well and then got into a match? Or no?

    No problem to find a match. Survivor Q is around 1 minute on ps4. Killer instant.

  • @Jago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322254#Comment_2322254

    No problem to find a match. Survivor Q is around 1 minute on ps4. Killer instant.

    Ok Thank you. I still can't load in. I tried Killer but it never went into a lobby. 🤷

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How are queue times better for both roles? That makes no sense.

    Probably because the majority of the playerbase is console. Remember the queues before crossplay ? Exactly.


    I guess a lot of people have turned it off, with all the issues console actually have.