I lose 1,4M bloodpoints because of save error.

I wasn't aware of that bug and i just lose all my bloodpoints. I would like to know that issues before wasting all my bloodpoints especially in a Anniversary Event.


Is there a possible way to regain it ? or i just wasted all my points for nothing ? :/

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You sir just got BHVR’ed

    You could open a ticket with the support team though

  • its just bhvr beging bhvr maybe we will get 300k bloodpoints for isses like with RE chapter they become really lazy i see

  • You might be able to contact the Support Team and they can give you your Bloodpoints back. I'd recommend that.

  • We are aware of this issue and it's actively being investigated - I'd hold off on contacting Support right now, until we know a bit more.

  • I hope i'll be able to regain my points to be honest.

  • @Mandy said:

    We are aware of this issue and it's actively being investigated - I'd hold off on contacting Support right now, until we know a bit more.

    I heard that the issue is fixed but can i continue to play or i just wait if i will get refund ? I also made a Ticket on the support but i haven't got any response yet

    Because i haven't play since i was so frustrated of losing so much BPs.

  • @Mandy said:

    We are aware of this issue and it's actively being investigated - I'd hold off on contacting Support right now, until we know a bit more.

    I appreciate the reply honestly.

  • @Mimize said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321874#Comment_2321874

    I heard that the issue is fixed but can i continue to play or i just wait if i will get refund ? I also made a Ticket on the support but i haven't got any response yet

    Because i haven't play since i was so frustrated of losing so much BPs.

    You can contact Support now for sure and it's safe to play.

    They are completely inundated with tickets right now though so there may be a bit of a wait I'm afraid.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new this is the support address.