Keep getting kicked outta game

with the message "You've been signed out of your profile" never had this issue until today.

Comments

  • How you are get this message? When you use your points or in match

  • @Northener1907 said:

    How you are get this message? When you use your points or in match

    When spending points but it did it even when i wasn't it just kicked me out while i was fixing my filter for recording. Now its saying "can't connect to store try again later"

  • Same here. I've had that message, I've had 'your currency couldn't sync up' about 4 times, and I got kicked out of a game I was loading into for an 'unstable internet connection', which I have never had a problem with before. Pretty concerned about this.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Same here. I've had that message, I've had 'your currency couldn't sync up' about 4 times, and I got kicked out of a game I was loading into for an 'unstable internet connection', which I have never had a problem with before. Pretty concerned about this.

    I am getting the currency issue as well. Is it when you try to buy something from the bloodweb? That's when I am getting it.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321837#Comment_2321837

    I am getting the currency issue as well. Is it when you try to buy something from the bloodweb? That's when I am getting it.

    Yep it happens when you spend BP and when you idle for too long my advice is try restarting it seems to have worked for me i had to restart twice though.

  • Same. I've had this error 5-6 times now, and I've had three games get cancelled before loading in. PS4. 4th game loaded and a crashed in-game with that error. It's unplayable, literally, even if I wanted to deal with the constant freezing and dropping frames.