Tried escaping after picking up a crown and..
I didn't even get a crown for my survivor...
I was playing Yun-Jin by the way, an original character, and I didn't receive a crown?
Gotta love this game.
Tagged:
Mod
I didn't even get a crown for my survivor...
I was playing Yun-Jin by the way, an original character, and I didn't receive a crown?
Gotta love this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't get it for Steve unfortunately
I escaped with a crown for Jeff and Am sorely disappointed to find he didn't get one ๐
Same for me. First escape with the crown, not awarded to my Nea. I saved the video as evidence. This game is an absolute joke. They can't even copy and paste the same even without problems.
You know how expensive a decent pc is right? That ######### aint cheap
You know what a :P means right? That it is a comment made in jest.
blight wasnt out at 4 year anniversary
Oh
it's unfair how survivors need to escape for adept but killers need to double pip and 4k
Happened to me with Jake right now!!!!! Escaped and 0 crown!!!!๐ ๐ ๐
I made a meme because of this.
I was playing legion, an original character, the message crown unlocked appeared, and guess what? no crown.
I mean...