Where's all the cake???
Three bloodwebs no cake event is already a let down
Three bloodwebs no cake event is already a let down
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
900 k only 12 cakes feels bad man
From what I have noticed you have to be level 30 before the cakes appear in the BW
It's all on an lv survivor
That was before they made it stackable. When the coding was just 1 cake, they used to make it rain on you.
with 500k BP I got around 5 cakes.
Seems like this year's average feels bad
idk basically every game there have been 4 or 5 cakes used. That's pretty typical for me.
that right is a joke in comparison to b-day 4, sadly :/
To borrow a phrase "The cake is a lie."
Portal had the best writers
Definitely not, I raised demo from 10 to 50 level and each level had at least on cake.