Please do something about Claire's skin...
Many people are not very satisfied with it's quality and I hope the devs will eventually drop a fix.
Many people are not very satisfied with it's quality and I hope the devs will eventually drop a fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LMAO!!
She really let herself go.
Claire really changed after being attacked by nosferatu.
Please fix this devs!
That's before and after going against her third Spirit in a row
I know the dev team has a lot going on right now but since we bought the skin we deserve some attention
A skin that costs more than the whole DLC. My wallet is closed to BHVR until they fix this. :c
They will fix her. Unlike that cop girl for cheryl, Claire is too hyped up to stay in that state.