Apologies to the Leatherface Mafia

With King Edward (big potato) being on sale, I decided to give him a try. He's actually quite fun to play...

If you like chainsawing barrels, fences, kids' garden swings etc...

Which I do, so that's nice. BUT it turns out that chainsawing a Jake is almost as satisfying as putting a trap on his head.

Comments

  • @Peasant

    Hahahah, amazing stuff.

  • Eight said:

    @Peasant

    Hahahah, amazing stuff.

    SirRodion's work is truly magical. My favorite video, Dead by Jake, was unfortunately taken down though.
  • @Eight said:
    With King Edward (big potato) being on sale, I decided to give him a try. He's actually quite fun to play...

    If you like chainsawing barrels, fences, kids' garden swings etc...

    Which I do, so that's nice. BUT it turns out that chainsawing a Jake is almost as satisfying as putting a trap on his head.

    Yesterday I gave insidious leatherface a try too in order to test the new camping penalty. (still piped btw)
    Qas surprised that it was actually quite fun, more fun than runing in circles at least....

    The salt after game was hilarious too :lol:

    Nice vid btw @Peasant

  • @Eight said:
    With King Edward (big potato) being on sale, I decided to give him a try. He's actually quite fun to play...

    If you like chainsawing barrels, fences, kids' garden swings etc...

    Which I do, so that's nice. BUT it turns out that chainsawing a Jake is almost as satisfying as putting a trap on his head.

    Yesterday I gave insidious leatherface a try too in order to test the new camping penalty. (still piped btw)
    Qas surprised that it was actually quite fun, more fun than runing in circles at least....

    The salt after game was hilarious too :lol:

    Nice vid btw @Peasant

    I'm not the producer, merely a messenger.
  • @Eight said:
    With King Edward (big potato) being on sale, I decided to give him a try. He's actually quite fun to play...

    If you like chainsawing barrels, fences, kids' garden swings etc...

    Which I do, so that's nice. BUT it turns out that chainsawing a Jake is almost as satisfying as putting a trap on his head.

    Yesterday I gave insidious leatherface a try too in order to test the new camping penalty. (still piped btw)
    Qas surprised that it was actually quite fun, more fun than runing in circles at least....

    The salt after game was hilarious too :lol:

    Nice vid btw @Peasant

    "Is it leatherface with insidious in the basement?" "Idk lets all go check."
  • this is blasphemy.

    you will regret this.
  • @Eight said:
    With King Edward (big potato) being on sale, I decided to give him a try. He's actually quite fun to play...

    If you like chainsawing barrels, fences, kids' garden swings etc...

    Which I do, so that's nice. BUT it turns out that chainsawing a Jake is almost as satisfying as putting a trap on his head.

    Wait till you get 2 or more with one chainsaw - very satisfying...

  • @Lowbei said:
    this is blasphemy.
    you will regret this.

    You know us Pigs!? Even when we're being nice... we're not nice.