Wow, why is this thread filled to the neck with negativity? Dudes and gals, everyone gets it, it's the big anniversary and we could have bigger party, but it's a party nonetheless. The extra BPs from cakes are not to fix any kind of grind, I don't really get what some of you need so many BPs for. Fully prestige-ing all characters and getting all perks on all characters is not a requirement and while this is the upper limit, you have to get nowhere close to this, basic perks are good enough, you always get some sort of build out of a few pages of bloodweb, you just have to explore and not tunnel vision on your build and I'm saying this so it's more chill for you in the long run.
AAAAAAND yeah, some new stuff in the game, little here little there, but hey it's something to do, just be grateful. The game is not expensive and each chapter it's worth the money for what you get. I'm not saying don't hope for better, don't wish, but don't expect or take for granted.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, I was so disappointed yesterday I deadass forgot about it till now.
I'll play but it's gonna just be pain.
Thanks!
Well, its 2-4. Alot of cakes
And a lot of error messages...
Not for me yet
Lol. You sure about that...
First and second lvl 50 char bloodweb contains 1 cake.
Error messages while spending bloodpoints? Check
Error messages while clicking ready? Check
Error messages while starting a match? Check
Yeah no, so far the event doesn´t look like its flushed out.
I got an error 111 and the game said it couldn't update my game save (I think what it said) so I don't think I can play it anytime soon
I just want some cake haven't found any huge letdown
I am glad I wasn't excited.