Pretty bad job so far

If I was Capcom I'd be furious with BHVR's handling of this chapter and their license but yeah it was the cosmetics that needed fixing. If you were Capcom what would do?

Comments

  • If I was capcom I would do a scrooge mcduck style dive into all the money monster hunter and resident evil is currently making me.

  • If I was Capcom, I would face camp BHVRs hook with Nemesis. That would show them I mean business.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Capcom already got their money, bud. DBD hit it's all time peak at the day the chapter released and probably tons of people bought it that same day. They probably don't give a crap anymore.

    good thing that's not how licenses like this work.

    It's not a one time purchase for bhvr. they have to renew it on a regular basis and that will only work if the game makes enough money in capcom's eyes.

  • @gilgamer said:

    If I was Capcom I'd be furious with BHVR's handling of this chapter and their license but yeah it was the cosmetics that needed fixing. If you were Capcom what would do?

    Original Freddy was worse and he only got a rework years later, do you actually believe that capcom gives a damm about how weak their characters are inside other games? They only care for the money, not for accurate representation of their products.

  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261985/pretty-bad-job-so-far

    Original Freddy was worse and he only got a rework years later, do you actually believe that capcom gives a damm about how weak their characters are inside other games? They only care for the money, not for accurate representation of their products.

    I don't think anyone is talking about how strong Nemesis is. Just fix his lags, the zombies and his weird hitboxes AND bring back the RPD map.