To the Meg who flashbanged cloaked wraith in Midwich 29/06/21

I was just standing there, minding my own business, defending my totem, not hurting anyone. Yes, I was trying to lull you all into a false sense of security before end game blood warden play but you didn't know that.

You walked down the hallway, heard my snarls, no visibility, no bells, then BANG. Stun/blind/lightburn. This painted a big target on your back, you were safe, you may have survived if you left me alone and had a possible escaped.

This infuriated the wraith so I chased you down, hooked you, camped you, tunnelled you, killed you. All you had to do was play nice. Sorry I had to take one of your team mates with you, they did not deserve their fate, they did nothing but blood warden was in play and I was not letting it go to waste. The other two had sense and left fairly quickly, if you had not imposed upon my serenity you could have joined them.

I hope this teaches you to let killers be if they are not harming anyone at that point and you were unaware of my plan, I could have just been afk for irl reasons.

To all other survivors, beware timid killers you never know what they are planning but if you cross them they will take you out no matter what :p

Comments

  • @glitchboi said:

    wat

    I think what you're trying to say is:

    Untitled Image


  • My cringe sense is tingling!

  • *casually drops flashbang*


    Usually I'm nice as survivor. But it happens that I like running annoying builds because it gives me utter joy when I blast mine a killer or get a flashbang save. ^_^

  • OK, let me be serious now. This post was a mocking of my playstyle during these games however I was running some tests to find out the following, running roughly 7-10 games.

    - how viable is blood warden solely in the end game. For this I did not take part in the games, until this game, until the final gen was done. This was to test many bad games in a row, no matter if they were sweaty survivors, potatoes or any where in between. The survivors were not supposed to know I was playing badly on purpose, I did test that but completely failed the test.

    - How persistent survivors would be in wanting that totem out of the game. I used thrill because I did not want to be too close to it for the growls to be heard and did not want to face it to set off spine chill. One game survivors spent about 10-15 minutes solely intent on that totem being taken out of the game. They almost got it at one point when they all body blocked the one cleansing it.

    - Because I'm not a bully survivor and don't afk with killer, with the exception of these tests, I wanted to see if the players would bully the killer, be sympathetic or just want to farm those lost points. I had 2 teams just t bag at the gates, 2 teams wiped out to blood warden (sorry to you guys, you were the sympathetic ones and I did feel bad), other teams either all left straight away or 2 left and 1 team knew my intention the very second I downed one of them and left (the smart team)

    As I say I don't normally play like this and was just running some tests and I understand what I was doing was no better than a basement bubba, maybe worse but I did hit them or down them if the touched my totem so they did get altruism at least. Anyway tests are complete and normal playstyle has resumed :)

  • @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320026#Comment_2320026

    lol that's always my response to salty players.

    "YOU TUNNELED ME"

    "Who are you again?"

    "The Nea."

    "You have no idea how little that narrows it down. Do you have any idea how many Nea's I've tunneled? For you, this was a major event. For me, it was tuesday."

    Im stealing that 😂

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320466#Comment_2320466

    Last i checked survivors preferred the interaction with killers in the 1v1 where both sides express their skills at the game and specifically hate holding M1 because it's boring as ######### but

    If that were true they woukdnt ######### about tunneling 🤷‍♂️

  • @Purgatorian said:

    OK, let me be serious now. This post was a mocking of my playstyle during these games however I was running some tests to find out the following, running roughly 7-10 games.

    - how viable is blood warden solely in the end game. For this I did not take part in the games, until this game, until the final gen was done. This was to test many bad games in a row, no matter if they were sweaty survivors, potatoes or any where in between. The survivors were not supposed to know I was playing badly on purpose, I did test that but completely failed the test.

    - How persistent survivors would be in wanting that totem out of the game. I used thrill because I did not want to be too close to it for the growls to be heard and did not want to face it to set off spine chill. One game survivors spent about 10-15 minutes solely intent on that totem being taken out of the game. They almost got it at one point when they all body blocked the one cleansing it.

    - Because I'm not a bully survivor and don't afk with killer, with the exception of these tests, I wanted to see if the players would bully the killer, be sympathetic or just want to farm those lost points. I had 2 teams just t bag at the gates, 2 teams wiped out to blood warden (sorry to you guys, you were the sympathetic ones and I did feel bad), other teams either all left straight away or 2 left and 1 team knew my intention the very second I downed one of them and left (the smart team)

    As I say I don't normally play like this and was just running some tests and I understand what I was doing was no better than a basement bubba, maybe worse but I did hit them or down them if the touched my totem so they did get altruism at least. Anyway tests are complete and normal playstyle has resumed :)

    Huh.

    Okay.

  • plotwist, op was the meg.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320813#Comment_2320813

    If that were true they woukdnt ######### about tunneling 🤷‍♂️

    Yeah because being hooked once and then downed immidiately after an unhook is very interactive :)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321541#Comment_2321541

    Yeah because being hooked once and then downed immidiately after an unhook is very interactive :)

    Must be some chase in between. Stupid rare a survivor gets unhooked, takes 1 step and goes down in my games. It does happen though sure

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321633#Comment_2321633

    Must be some chase in between. Stupid rare a survivor gets unhooked, takes 1 step and goes down in my games. It does happen though sure

    If a killer is actually intent on camping/tunneling you, you’re more than likely not going to get away.

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321639#Comment_2321639

    If a killer is actually intent on camping/tunneling you, you’re more than likely not going to get away.

    Yes, thats true, but my point was the chases in between are either going ti be very short or very ling depending on the skill of the survivor and where they are on the map. Like you put me in a lobby with rank 20s yeah ill be able to tunnel someone out before a single gen is done. Put me in a lobby with all r1s theres a xhance the person im tunneling actually escapes. Theres 2 main differences, the skill level of the person im chasing and the willingness of the team to take hits so the person im tunneling has breathing room.

    My original point was, that r1 should be having a blast because theyre doing the fun part. Even they die chances are most if not all the gens are done. They got to skip the boring stuff.

    The r20 probably uninstalled though 😬

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321687#Comment_2321687

    Yes, thats true, but my point was the chases in between are either going ti be very short or very ling depending on the skill of the survivor and where they are on the map. Like you put me in a lobby with rank 20s yeah ill be able to tunnel someone out before a single gen is done. Put me in a lobby with all r1s theres a xhance the person im tunneling actually escapes. Theres 2 main differences, the skill level of the person im chasing and the willingness of the team to take hits so the person im tunneling has breathing room.

    My original point was, that r1 should be having a blast because theyre doing the fun part. Even they die chances are most if not all the gens are done. They got to skip the boring stuff.

    The r20 probably uninstalled though 😬

    I’m just speaking from personal experience here, but even when I’m getting tunneled and the chase lasts longer than a minute after I get unhooked, I’m still not having fun. Even though chases are my favorite part of the game, getting proxy camped and tunneled out of the game is not enjoyable to me, regardless if I helped my team crank out some gens or not.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321633#Comment_2321633

    Must be some chase in between. Stupid rare a survivor gets unhooked, takes 1 step and goes down in my games. It does happen though sure

    Then please give me your games because nobody ever has bt :(

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321639#Comment_2321639

    Then please give me your games because nobody ever has bt :(

    Ive always thought bt shoukd work the other way. If you have bt then if youre pulled off a hook then bt is applied to you

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321818#Comment_2321818

    Ive always thought bt shoukd work the other way. If you have bt then if youre pulled off a hook then bt is applied to you

    Honestly that'd go a long way to making so significantly more bearable

  • @Aquamarine said:

    Do you realise how few bp and emblem points survivors get if you ignore them and try to kill everyone on their first hooks at egc? You had a plan, sure, and that was trying to make a miserable game for your opponents. Cant really complain about flashbang at that point

    But it does also make it a super fast game, so they get it over quickly at least

1 2 ›