PS4 - Frozen Screen 44 Times(1+ secs) after Patch 5.0.2

https://youtu.be/rDSKd87WzSk

Seems like every freeze happened after survivor actions and some killer actions too.

Comments

  • This belongs in the bug section mate, not General discussion.

  • It is a feature.

  • @Emeal said:

    This belongs in the bug section mate, not General discussion.

    Thats cool if people can see what we're complaining about.


    This patch is worse than the previous one. What a joke.

  • That video was 17 mins of pain. The only advice I can give is uninstall sorry.

  • Mine stutters but not as bad as that then again, I'm still on 5.00

  • Jesus that Steve moan at 1:26

  • My experience worsened after the update, lol.

    Still get teleported backwards when I use dead hard. Not using that perk for a while. Has been ever since the RE Chapter release update.

    My experience as survivor on the 'PS4 Pro' (with green ping) so far after the newest update:

    - Major laggspikes whenever certain killers use their power. Mostly Nemesis.

    - Major laggspikes in chases.

    - Ruin freezes the game for a second after you hop off the gen.

    - Dead hard doesn't boost you forward, it laggs and puts you back in your previous spot. It's borderline unusable right now.

    - Sometimes skill checks freeze, but not too often

    - A lot of hits are questionable but I'm used to that. :p

  • Playing Blight, Hillbilly or Nemesis on console after 5.0.2 is painful.

  • Oh by the way,

    I wasn't kidding about dead hard teleporting me backwards.

    https://youtu.be/ug8bZ2uMMnI


  • @Hektic3000 said:

    https://youtu.be/rDSKd87WzSk

    Seems like every freeze happened after survivor actions and some killer actions too.

    Yup i feel you.

    Very annoying when it happens when you change from direction.

    It totally F up your orientation.