Some of y'all want a chapter with characters from the future, why not do it with deathgarden?
Deathgarden would be an absolutely perfect game to pick futuristic characters from.
For one it is an original property from BHVR. Meaning they have creative liberty in how they make the characters suitable for dead by daylight.
For another, most of the characters are fitting for the theme of DBD. Such as this lovely lady here.
With her look alone she could be a standalone paragraph. Even her lore from deathgarden would make her a perfect fit for DBD.
Just for a brief synopsis, she hears the " ancient spirit of the woods calling to her, through the vast spans of time," Inside the artificial forests of the deathgarden. If that doesn't sound like the entity then I don't know what does.
Now the survivor could be very interesting. BHVR could go the route of legion, and allow all scavengers to be played through one character through multiple cosmetics. Or they could focus on one scavenger, and give other survivors scavenger cosmetics. ( personally I find the legion route more Interesting )
Either way, a chapter centered around deathgarden could bring the future to dead by daylight. As well as allow some part of deathgarden to live on in DBD.



Comments
Yes.
I never got the opportunity to play deathgarden before it shut down. Which is a damn shame because the game looked so fun :(
I'd be down for a Deathgarden chapter. I wasn't too much into the game itself but I did like the way everything looked. Shame how the game ended up.
I especially love how the stalker looks, she would be a perfect killer for DBD.
It was an amazing game, one of the best asymmetrical games I've ever played. I loved the fast-paced action, freedom of movement (i.e.: parkour), and weapons. It is indeed a damn shame.
It looked like most of the problems DBD had didn't apply to Deathgarden. Everyone had mobility, the hunters felt powerful.
Feels odd that it failed.