Fix the Hatch
So, little known secret to people here, but did you know that the Killer is the only player in the game that is completely unaware of where the hatch spawns when it's invisible?
In fact, if you start moving around as a Survivor and you suddenly see your character shift on an invisible incline, you just ended up stepping on top of the (invisible) hatch! This means that, as early as the beginning of the match itself (which has happened multiple times to me), you can actually find out where the hatch is and if you are like me (with good memory), you can remember where the hatch is and the Killer will be so clueless!
What a wonderfully designed mechanic and system that is in no way completely abusable because the developers didn't code in the intangibility correctly, if at all.
So Survivors, if you want to make sure that you get out if you're the last one standing or if you have a Key, just play an offering that puts the hatch in either main building or near Killer shack! It's so easy to just exploit this flaw in the game's design.
If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty pissed this is actually a thing in the game. As a Killer, I can only know where hatch is when it becomes visible. As a Survivor, I can just know where hatch is as soon as I step on it by complete dumb luck or if I just play the offering.
Another thing that Survivors just have more privilege over.
Now either this can be changed so that it's intangible to Survivors AND Killer, or that it's now tangible to the Killer themselves so they are also aware of its spawn location the moment they step on it. Easy, simple fix.
Comments
This is a known bug.